SARASOTA, Fla — A crane caused quite the traffic headache for drivers on Interstate 75 Wednesday evening.
Sarasota County Emergency Services said a trailer was hauling a crane, and it hit an overpass.
First responders said there were no reports of injuries.
All lanes are now open.
What other people are reading right now:
- Unprecedented Arctic blast to break hundreds of records across the US
- Hunter thought he would die in Florida swamp after gator bit him
- Impeachment hearings go live with first witnesses
- Video shows woman stealing $22K ring from Kay Jewelers, deputies say
- Grieving son builds 20,000 Christmas light display to honor deceased dad
FREE 10NEWS APP: