SARASOTA, Fla. — Food Network star and restaurateur Guy Fieri is about to turn Sarasota, Florida, into Flavortown.
Chef Fieri is opening 100 Flavortown ghost kitchens that will be delivery only and one will open right here in Sarasota. It's one of nine Florida locations.
The menu includes shareables, burgers, entrees, salads, sides and desserts. Some of the menu highlights include Fieri's 'Real Cheezy Burger,' the Bacon Mack N' Cheese Burger, the Chicken Guy! Classic, the Cheesecake Challenge and we can't forget: Flavortown Fries.
But don't get your hopes up if you were planning on trying to meet the Mayor of Flavortown himself, the pop-ups are only doing delivery and you can order through the Guy Fieri Flavortown Kitchen website.
- When will the COVID vaccine be available to children?
- Here's how the American Heart Association says you can be heart healthy
- NWS: Waterspout comes ashore as a quick-hitting tornado in Pinellas County
- Average new US virus cases below 100K for 1st time in months
- Will people still wear masks after COVID-19?
- 'If Donald Trump's actions weren't impeachable, then nothing is': Sen. Warnock on final Trump vote
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter