SARASOTA, Fla. — Update: Police said she has been found and is safe!
Previous: She has a medical condition and hasn’t been seen since Friday night, according to police.
The Sarasota Police Department said Starsena Giles, 40, was last seen at her home on 32nd Street in Sarasota. Officers said she has a medical condition and hasn’t been taking her medicine.
She is 5-foot 8-inches tall and weighs about 160 pounds. She was last seen wearing a white t-shirt, blue jeans and white, pink and black sneakers.
Anyone who sees her is asked to call the Sarasota Police Department at 941-316-1199 or 911.
What other people are reading right now:
- Trump's Daytona: NASCAR fans revved up for presidential visit
- Police: 17-year-old at large after fatally shooting mom and 6-year-old brother
- Faye Swetlik to receive police escort home following autopsy
- Innocent Jacksonville man should not be compensated for wrongful conviction after 42 years in prison, state says
- Snakes congregating in Lakeland are just there to mate