SARASOTA, Fla. — A shooting in Sarasota sent one teen and one adult to the hospital Sunday night, according to police.
Sarasota police said the shooting happened near the intersection of Carver Street and Orange Avenue.
Officers say the teen and the adult were sent to Sarasota Memorial Hospital, where they are in critical condition -- but stable.
Police said they believe this was an isolated incident. It's currently under investigation.
This is a developing story. Stay with 10News for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- Emails reveal calls for Hillsborough commissioner to recuse himself after 10Investigates story
- Here are which stores are open, closed on Thanksgiving
- Lakeland community protests for teen's justice
- Sheriff: Former middle school assistant principal, theme park workers caught in child porn bust
- Alexis Crawford cause of death released
FREE 10NEWS APP: