SPRING HILL, Fla. — Update: The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says Dravin Farley has been found.
Have you seen Dravin Farley?
If you have, the Hernando County Sheriff's Office wants to hear from you.
The 18-year-old was last seen Thursday around 1 a.m., when he left his home in the area of Talbot Circle in Spring Hill.
Deputies believe Farley left after arguments with his father and step-mother and the recent loss of his biological mother.
Farley suffers from several mental illnesses that require medication, which he does not have with him, according to the sheriff's office.
Deputies say he functions with the mental capacity of an 8-year-old.
He is 5-feet 8-inches tall and weighs about 135 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing black shorts, white flip flops and an unknown colored-shirt.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is asked to call the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office at 352-754-6830.
- If you were really sick in January, is it possible you already had the coronavirus? Infection control expert answers your questions
- Hillsborough County issues 'Safer-at-Home' order
- Stay-at-home vs. shelter-in-place: Here's what they mean
- YES, Social Security and disability recipients will get stimulus checks
- 6 Tampa General Hospital team members test positive for COVID-19
- This interactive map shows coronavirus cases in Florida
- Hotlines, websites offer the latest on COVID-19
FREE 10NEWS APP: