TRINITY, Fla. — A Silver Alert for a missing 78-year-old woman was canceled after she was found Wednesday morning, according to the Pasco County Sheriff's Office.
Deputies alerted the public Tuesday night about Carol Nielsen's Silver Alert near the Medical Center of Trinity.
It's believed she's driving a charcoal gray Kia Sorrento with Florida tag IL19XI. Deputies say it was seen around 12:43 p.m. near Broad and Hurban streets in Hernando County.
Wednesday morning, deputies say Nielson was found safe.
What other people are reading right now:
- Everything you need to know about Florida pausing the use of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine
- 'What are you afraid of,' asks mom of transgender child to Florida lawmakers
- Derek Chauvin defense attorney calls first witnesses after prosecution rests case
- Protesters gather in Minnesota despite curfew following deadly police-involved shooting
- Police: Bomb squad dispatched after man drives truck into Tampa home, says dangerous chemicals are inside
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter