ST. PETE BEACH, Fla. — We've officially have another reason to brag about the Tampa Bay area's beautiful beaches.
Tripadvisor has named St. Pete Beach the top beach in America for 2021!
"When you visit this magical expanse of sand, you'll understand why," Tripadvisor said on its website.
Other Bay area beaches making the list include Madeira Beach at number 9, Treasure Island Beach at number 16, Siesta Beach at number 17, and Clearwater Beach at number 18.
Each year, the online travel company publishes a list ranking the top coastlines in the United States based on reviews from travelers all over the world.
Check out the full list here.
- Fallen Pinellas County Deputy Michael Magli's funeral will be held today
- Grief up close: Bay-area funeral homes trudge on as nation reaches 500,000 COVID deaths
- Manatee County chairwoman who requested name on vaccine list stays put
- Is global warming why much of the country just spent a week below freezing?
- Experts say invasive pythons hold a key COVID-19 vaccine ingredient
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter