ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — St. Petersburg police say a 14-year-old boy was arrested after bringing a gun to school.
It happened Wednesday at St. Petersburg High School.
Officers say the student did not make any threats to students or the school.
The gun was reportedly stolen from a car on April 1, police said.
What other people are reading right now:
- Florida Senate sets aside $3 million for Piney Point clean-up
- Tiger Woods was driving 40 mph over speed limit before crash, LA Sheriff says
- CDC's new cruise guidelines could create conflict with Florida's 'no vaccine passports' order
- Derek Chauvin trial: Prosecutors continue to build case around Chauvin's use of force
- Virginia becomes 12th state to ban 'LGBTQ+ panic' defense; Florida could be next
- Planning a trip? Check out these tips first
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter