TAMPA, Fla. — Police are searching for someone they say trespassed onto a University of South Florida arena and stole WWE property.
And superstar Sheamus is offering a pretty nice reward for the return of his stolen prop necklace.
USF Police Department says between 12:00 a.m. and 1:58 a.m. on May 22, the person entered the Yuengling Center. Once inside, they took three signed title belts, a prop cross necklace that belonged to Sheamus, and a corner pad.
Sheamus is offering ringside seats and "many beers" to anyone who returns his necklace, The Associated Press reports.
The person was caught in the act by surveillance video, according to police.
Anyone with information that leads to the person's arrest is eligible for a $5,000 reward. You can contact authorities by calling 813-442-9300 or Crimestoppers of Tampa Bay at 800-873-TIPS (8477).
- Who needs to mask up in Florida? Pretty much everyone, per CDC guidance
- Red tide levels in Tampa Bay at their worst in decades
- Despite new CDC guidance, masks to stay optional in Hillsborough, Pinellas schools
- Hillsborough detective reflects on what led him to adopt son of Ronnie Oneal III
- Feel like you have the worst summer cold ever? Here's why
- A Frank Conversation: New podcast explores race, religion, politics and more
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter