TAMPA, Fla. — Halloween came early to some very special kids at Moffitt Cancer Center on Tuesday.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers' Rookie class brought some tricks and treats as well as the NFL experience to students in the "Healthy Kids Program."
Healthy Kidz program by Moffitt Cancer center teamed up with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to learn about healthy lifestyles and fitness.
One hundred plus kids participated in the program. The Bucs Rookie Class came out to inspire, play and show the kids some practical football skills.
Moffit Cancer Center's lawn turned into a makeshift football field where students learned flag football fundamentals, like health and fitness.
10News Photojournalist Angela Clooney caught all the sights and sounds.
What other people are reading right now:
- See the text of the House impeachment resolution here
- St. Pete bar responds to viral allegations of rash concerns among customers
- Grandfather charged in death of granddaughter who fell 11 stories on a cruise ship
- 2 women banned indefinitely from MLB after flashing during World Series
- Nats fan holding 2 beers takes home run ball off his stomach, becomes an American hero
FREE 10NEWS APP: