Walgreens in the Tampa and St. Pete area are set to extend pharmacy hours for COVID-19 vaccination walk-ins.
The extension will begin on June 11 and continue each Friday for the rest of the month. The initiative is part of the Biden Administration's National Month of Action, according to a release.
About 4,000 Walgreens pharmacy locations across the country will participate.
To find the Walgreens pharmacy location closest to you, click here.
According to the Florida Department of Health's latest report, 10,191,622 people in the state have received at least one dose of the COVID-19 vaccine.
What other people are reading right now:
- Lightning will face New York Islanders in Stanley Cup Semifinals
- Tampa teen believes cryptocurrency is the future of finance
- Firefighters discover body while fighting grass fire near Sunshine Skyway Bridge
- Coughing at a Pinellas County beach? Red tide could be why
- Man identified 27 years after body found in Florida woods
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter