TAMPA, Fla. — Smoke was reported in the cabin of a United Airlines flight before it was diverted to Tampa International Airport.
An airport spokesperson says United 2399 landed late Tuesday morning, and firefighters met the jet.
According to United's website, the Boeing 737 left Orlando just after 9 a.m. It was heading to Houston but was forced to stop in Tampa to figure out what was going on.
It's unclear where the smoke originated. There are no reports of any injuries.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- WINNING: Rays beat Astros in Game 3 of ALDS series
- Woman yells racial slur at teen for dropping gum wrapper in St. Petersburg
- FBI: Inmate is most prolific serial killer in US history
- Florida man accused of strangling, drowning mother's children
- Attorneys for woman accused of killing her young son say she has a lifetime worth of DCF records
FREE 10NEWS APP: