TAMPA, Fla. — There's one more perk to getting your COVID-19 shot this weekend in Tampa.
The Tampa Museum of Art is offering free admission April 3 and 4 for anyone who gets vaccinated, according to a post by Tampa Parks & Recreation.
All you need to do is show your vaccination card at the museum's welcome desk for one free entry. And even more convenient--the museum is located right across from the City of Tampa pop-up vaccination site at Curtis Hixon Park.
The Tampa Museum of Art welcomes visitors, families, and educators throughout the year for tours, studio classes, and special exhibits.
The museum is currently following COVID-19 safety guidelines including limited capacity, social distancing, and face coverings.
You can plan your visit at the Tampa Museum of Art's website.
- How long does COVID-19 vaccine immunity last?
- Manatee County declares state of emergency over breach at former Piney Point phosphate plant
- Surgeon and teen share game of soccer after heart transplant
- Why some Florida teachers aren't happy with DeSantis' proposal to give every teacher a $1K bonus
- 48 killed in Taiwan train crash
- What to do this Easter weekend across the Tampa Bay area
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter