TAMPA, Fla — As the push for campaigning in Florida continues, the Trump campaign is relying on a less common figure to help garner support-- his daughter, Tiffany Trump.
The President's fourth child will be hosting a "Trump Pride" event in Tampa this weekend with Richard Grenell.
With Westshore as the events backdrop the event will kick-off at 3:30 p.m., according to the president's campaign.
No specific information regarding format or where in the Westshore area the event is set to take place was immediately available.
This event comes after a busy week for the Trump campaign as Donald Trump Jr., Vice President Mike Pence, second lady Karen Pence and the president himself have all made appearances across the state.
Anyone interested in attending can find more information here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Live: Rays hoping to secure World Series berth in Game 6
- Deputies: Pilot OK after small aircraft makes emergency landing in Lakeland
- Data breach of software company used by Adventhealth may have compromised donor information
- Can we rely on 'herd immunity' to get rid of COVID-19 in Florida?
- Feel like you're getting a ton of political campaign texts? It's not just you. Here's how to stop them
- The tropics are quiet now, but expected to get active for late October
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter