TAMPA, Fla. — If you check out the City of Tampa's social media Wednesday you might notice something is different.
That's because WWE Superstar Titus O'Neil will be firing off Tweets, Facebook posts and Instagram content from the city's handles.
The takeover is a way to let WWE fans and the Tampa community get ready for WrestleMania 37-- where O'Neil will be a host.
O'Neil will share his hosting duties with fellow WWE Superstar Hulk Hogan.
The two-night event will take place April 10-11 at Raymond James Stadium. The same arena that was meant to host the grandest stage of them all last year before the pandemic scrapped those plans.
The WWE has the event's COVID-19 safety protocols posted here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Piney Point updates: Manatee County gives people the OK to return home
- CDC's new cruise guidelines could create conflict with Florida's 'no vaccine passports' order
- Derek Chauvin trial: Prosecutors continue to build case around Chauvin's use of force
- Social Security COVID stimulus checks should start arriving Wednesday
- Planning a trip? Check out these tips first
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter