Impeachment report to go public today
The House is plunging into a landmark impeachment week, and the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff, said the report will be released Tuesday.
Military families sue over mold
Five families from MacDill Air Force Base filed a federal lawsuit claiming their health was impacted by mold and other issues related to housing on base.
It comes the day before Senate lawmakers are set to hear testimony from the heads of all branches of the service on the status of privatized military housing nationwide.
Restaurant cited for vaping in kitchen
Last month, state records show an employee at the Cortez Clam Factory in Bradenton was cited for vaping in the kitchen. Customers may not want cigarette ashes or vape chemicals near their food, but safety experts say the bigger concern is saliva.
What other people are reading right now:
- Sheriff: 137 pounds of meth, 5 kilos of heroin seized in Polk County drug bust
- Pasco Co. man accused of attacking woman with hatchet and hammer in meth-fueled rage
- Tired of telemarketers calling you? Say this phrase
- Women accused of stealing elderly lady's credit cards, smiling on $5K shopping spree
- Cyber Monday deals around Tampa Bay
- 12 Christmas light displays to see around Tampa Bay this holiday season
FREE 10NEWS APP: