Got a good question?
Ask us anything. We’re here to get your answers. Mark and Sharon, are visiting from California and wanted to know, what is this lighthouse-looking tower in Tampa?
Anyone who has driven along I-275 in Tampa has seen it. Turns out the Sulphur Springs landmark is a historic water tower. It supplied water until the city of Tampa took over. Today, the tower is a Florida Heritage Landmark.
Do you have a good question? Tag us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag: #GoodQuestionWTSP.
What other people are reading right now:
- Girl who died in SC classroom died of natural causes, not fight, officials say
- California couple who starved, shackled children sentenced to life in prison
- 8-year-old girl dies after tree falls on house during storm
- Investigation: Shattering sunroofs put drivers at risk
- ‘School’ misspelled at Florida crosswalk
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.