ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — Hold on, little doggie!
Florida Highway Patrol says a dog, which appeared to be a dachshund, caused some commotion on the Sunshine Skyway Bridge Sunday afternoon.
Troopers said the dog was traveling southbound in the northbound lanes about halfway up the incline of the bridge.
The dog jumped onto the outside of the bridge when a driver stopped and got the dog to safety, FHP said.
Troopers said in an email they did not expect any further updates to be sent out about the incident.
What other people are reading right now:
- Grandpa carjacked at gunpoint, doesn't panic
- FHP: Florida man driving Cadillac from sunroof says he'd rather go to jail than back to his wife
- Gov. DeSantis vetoes bill that would have put an end to straw bans
- Father might be heading to Georgia after breaking into home, removing daughter
- The 24 best Mother's Day deals and freebies for 2019
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.