Beth Chapman, one of the stars of the reality show "Dog the Bounty Hunter," has been placed in a medically-induced coma.
Her husband Duane "Dog" Chapman confirmed the news on Facebook, linking off to a Hawaii News Now story that reported Beth Chapman was admitted to the ICU at Queen's Medical Center in Honolulu.
"Please say your prayers for Beth right now thank you love you," "Dog" Chapman tweeted.
Beth Chapman had surgery for throat cancer in 2017. It was a success, but doctors later said it returned and she underwent emergency surgery late last year to remove a tumor, according to CNN.
The couple posted earlier this year Beth Chapman was hospitalized "due to an accumulation of fluid in her lungs."
She starred as the bail bondswoman with "Dog" Chapman on the popular A&E show that originally aired from 2004-12.
What other people are reading right now:
- Father and son bring gibberish-filled chat to Denny's ad
- Report: Tampa, St. Pete residents need to make $21.79 an hour to pay rent
- St. Pete Pride Festival kicks off another day of entertainment
- College student disappears not long after ordering Lyft ride
- 'We all feel it': Motorcyclists mourn death of 7 in crash
- 88-year-old on a walk finds hockey puck he lost as a boy
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.