OMAHA, Neb. — One bride might be rethinking a “wear whatever you want policy.”
Christina Meador said yes when her sister asked her to be the maid of honor at her wedding. Meador said she was told she could wear whatever she wanted, so she wore an inflatable dinosaur costume.
Meador posted a photo of her towering over the rest of the bridal party and saying, “When you’re maid of honor and told you can wear anything you choose… I regret nothing.”
The New York Post said the entire bridal party was given free rein for what they wanted to wear to the occasion.
What other people are reading right now:
- Hurricane Dorian finally begins to move away from Grand Bahama
- Live blog: The latest, need-to-know information on Hurricane Dorian
- Before-and-after photos show how badly Hurricane Dorian flooded the Bahamas
- Police: 26 kilos of cocaine wash up on Florida beach during Hurricane Dorian
- Hurricane chaser shares remarkable story of riding out Dorian in Bahamas
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.