ARNOLD, Mo. — A Missouri car rental worker spiked his co-worker's drinks with LSD to counter "negative energy," police said.
KMOV.com says two workers at an Enterprise Rent-A-Car reported feeling dizzy on Thursday. They were taken to an urgent care center, then to a hospital.
Police spoke to a 19-year-old worker, who allegedly admitted to putting LSD in two water bottles and one coffee cup. They said he put the drug in the drinks to combat the co-workers' "negative energy."
The workers were fine once the drug wore off.
The man accused of dosing their drinks could face charges of second-degree assault and possession of a controlled substance once the test results on the water come in.
What other people are reading right now:
- Man accused of sexually battering 6-year-old girl
- Florida couple forgot they left their toddler at the park for hours: deputies
- Man electrocuted trying to use a metal pole to remove bird from power line
- Fifth earthquake strikes near Alabama-Florida state line
- 'Dreamer' flight attendant detained by ICE after flying to Mexico for her job
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.