MILWAUKEE — An Amber Alert was issued Tuesday for a 2-year-old girl missing from Wisconsin who could be headed to Florida.
Now, the man she's believed to be with has been charged in the death of the girl's mother.
Noelani J. Robinson was last seen Monday afternoon. Authorities believe she could be with Dariaz L. Higgins, who also goes by Dariaz Taylor and Dariaz Lewis.
CBS 58 in Milwaukee said the FBI is now assisting in the investigation after police said Higgins had been charged with the death of the girl's mother, Sierra Robinson. The station said Sierra Robinson was shot and killed Monday afternoon. Another woman was also injured in the shooting.
During a Tuesday news conference, police asked the public to continue sharing photos of Noelani and Higgins. They also asked Higgins to drop off the girl at a safe location like a family member's home, a fire station or a hospital.
Higgins, 33, has black hair, facial hair and brown eyes. He also has tattoos on his neck and forehead. Police said he was last seen driving a black SUV.
Investigators believe Higgins has connections to Florida and Las Vegas. He is considered armed and dangerous.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Robinson or Higgins is asked to call 911.
What other people are reading right now:
- Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers
- 'I grabbed the rest of the chain on my leg and I ran': Woman describes days of being held against her will
- IMG Academy director accused of taking exams in college admissions scam
- 'Yuki' the wolf-dog captivates the world after sanctuary saves him from kill shelter
- Police: Florida dad brought loaded AK-47 to middle school after child said teacher 'slammed him'
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.