GREATER MANCHESTER, UK — Authorities say a woman went into a "pathological" rage and stabbed her boyfriend during an argument over vacation packing.
The Independent in the UK said Lesley Bradbury is accused of stabbing her boyfriend after he allegedly tried to stop her from packing too many clothes for their vacation. The outlet said police were called to the couple's home in Greater Manchester and found the man bleeding from his arm.
Bradbury reportedly told officers, "He deserved it."
The boyfriend was taken to the hospital. He's expected to be ok.
The New York Post said Bradbury told a court that mental illness causes her to hoard things and protect her belongings in a "pathological way."
The Post said Bradbury was charged with unlawful wounding. The victim reportedly wanted the charges dropped so he could get his girlfriend back.
- Teen collapses and dies during conditioning drills on Tampa football field
- All Publix subs will be on sale for $5.99 for a week
- Florida ranked second most fun state in America
- Florida man accused of killing his wife of 50 years
- Blood pressure medication recall expanded due to cancer risk
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.