President Donald Trump's re-election campaign has sold out of plastic straws.
The straws had been selling in 10-packs on donaldjtrump.com.
"Liberal paper straws don't work," the item description says.
The 9-inch straws are made of red plastic and have the president's last name "laser-engraved" on them. His campaign says they are "reusable & recyclable." The straws are BPA-free and made in the United States.
In a tweet, Campaign Manager Brad Parscale said the president's team was "making straws great again."
In recent years, several Florida cities have pushed back against plastic straws. In 2018, St. Petersburg City Council approved a ban on single-use plastic straws at food service establishments.
Then, in May, Florida lawmakers passed a bill that would have temporarily prohibited cities from banning plastic straws. But, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a Republican supporter of President Donald Trump, vetoed the bill.
- Florida man accused of masturbating in Walmart parking lot, grabbing deputy’s butt
- Ex-Giants football player Mitch Petrus dies of heat stroke at age 32
- A good Samaritan helped an 11-year-old after a fight. A shooter killed the boy anyway.
- Officials warn about advanced credit card skimmers at gas pumps in Florida
- After flesh-eating bacteria reports, health department says beaches are safe, 'but use caution'
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.