ORLANDO, Fla. — From fighting fires to fighting dirty diapers--the Orlando Fire Department has a crew of seven new daddies learning to navigate fatherhood.
The department welcomed three baby girls and four baby boys during the pandemic.
The Department said on Facebook, "We are happy to see moms, dads and babies are all doing well. Just a matter of time before these new recruits begin to gear up."
What other people are reading right now:
- How people can prepare for the next pandemic
- Video shows Florida principal paddle 1st-grade student
- SpaceX returns 4 astronauts to Earth in rare nighttime splashdown
- FHP: Drunken wrong-way driver eventually stopped on I-4 after a few crashes
- Worker shortage forces some Tampa Bay restaurants to close early
- 'I owe you a new broom': Hillsborough County deputy pulls hissing gator back into pond
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter