WINTER HAVEN, Fla. — Abigail Ortiz has been found safe, the Winter Haven Police Department said. She is being reunited with her loved ones.
The previous story is below.
Your help is needed in finding a missing woman from Winter Haven.
Police say Abigail Ortiz, 59, was last seen on Monday around 2:30 p.m. at 38 Azalea Drive. She is insulin-dependent.
Ortiz told an acquaintance that she was going for a bike ride and hasn't been seen since, according to detectives.
She was last seen wearing blue jeans, a brown shirt, teal/blue prescription glasses and had a large brown purse with her.
Ortiz does not have her insulin with her and the last time she took the medicine was Monday morning.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Firefighters monitoring 185-acre brush fire in Hernando County
- Hillsborough County school leaders push back after state said district 'needs to follow the law'
- Invest 95-L could become next depression or tropical storm
- Family of Don Lewis, whose cold case drew new interest after 'Tiger King,' offers $100K reward
- Reports: Big Ten votes to cancel 2020 football season
- These phone numbers are contact tracers trying to get ahold of you
- Trump abruptly leaves press conference after shooting outside White House
FREE 10 TAMPA BAY APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter