HOMESTEAD, Fla. — Update: Jesmine Cedillo-Ramirez, 2, was found safe. The Amber Alert was canceled Thursday night.
Previous: A Florida Amber Alert has been issued for a missing 2-year-old.
Jesmine Cedillo-Ramirez was last seen in Homestead, Florida wearing a green and white striped blouse, red pants and pink slippers.
She is around 2 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs around 30 pounds.
Police say she may be with 23-year-old Diego Cedillo-Hernandez. He is around 4 feet, 7 inches tall and 147 pounds. He was last seen wearing a beige and green shirt and jeans.
Law enforcement believes they could be traveling in a white Hyundai Azera with Florida license plate Z782JS.
Anyone with information on the whereabouts of the child or man is asked to contact the Homestead Police Department at 305-247-1535, or dial 911.
This is a developing story. Stay with 10News for updates.
What other people are reading right now:
- One person dead after California school shooting
- Florida woman claims $2 million lottery prize just days before her birthday
- Police: Florida man says he was speeding because he was cheating on wife
- 2 dead, 5 injured in I-75 crash
- Florida Strawberry Festival announces full concert lineup for 2020
- Green bean casserole among America's least favorite Thanksgiving foods
FREE 10NEWS APP: