TALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and First Lady Casey DeSantis are expecting their third child.
To mark their 10-year wedding anniversary, the couple announced their family would be growing.
The newest DeSantis will arrive next year.
The couple says their kids, Madison and Mason, are "so excited to have another sibling."
Gov. Ron DeSantis, 41, was elected in 2018. He is a decorated Iraq war veteran, who was endorsed by President Donald Trump.
First Lady Casey DeSantis, 39, is a former local television host. She has made mental health a major platform during her time in office. She launched a program called "Hope for Healing" and is working with state agencies to figure out how funds can be better spent to help children living in Florida.
What other people are reading right now:
- Granville Ritchie found guilty of murdering 9-year-old girl
- Man opens 'waterpark' to solve dispute with neighbor, post goes viral
- Alzheimer's trial at USF shows promising results for memory loss reversal
- 'Miracle baby' born after six miscarriages dies after babysitter left her in hot car, parents say
- 5 patients receive organ donations from Northeast High School football captain
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter