PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. — A 27-year-old man went out to sea and hasn’t come back.
The Coast Guard and other agencies are looking for Anthony Graham who went missing in the water near Fort Pierce Inlet State Park. He was last seen wearing dark, navy blue shorts.
His family said they lost sight of him in the water at around 5 p.m. Saturday.
The Coast Guard is asking with any information that could help their search should call 786-367-7649.
What other people are reading right now:
- Kentucky firefighter, daughter among 4 killed in crash while headed to volleyball tournament
- 'Hopefully I scared him': Florida man baits mail package thief
- Trump's Daytona: NASCAR fans revved up for presidential visit
- Police: 17-year-old at large after fatally shooting mom and 6-year-old brother
- 'I just want to leave school forever': Girl battling cancer says student snatched wig off her head and called her names
- In reversal, Florida approves $2 million compensation claim for man wrongfully convicted in 1976