NAPLES, Fla. — Florida residents in an upscale community are seeing red over a paint job on a half-million-dollar home.
The Naples home was painted in large patches of bright primary colors with random splatters throughout. Even the trees, lawn and mailbox were splattered with paint.
Neighbors said the paint job got worse over the course of a week.
WBBH News reports that Collier County Code Enforcement is investigating the paint job. Neighbors said homeowner Jeffrey Leibman painted it, but the management company for the neighborhood said he no longer lives there.
The outlet said a van parked outside the house was painted in rainbow colors and spray-painted with "Who is Oma?"
The company estimates reversing the paint job could cost hundreds of thousands of dollars.
What other people are reading right now:
- Kobe Bryant helicopter crash: What we know now
- California baseball coach, his wife and daughter killed in helicopter crash with Kobe Bryant
- Police: Wrong-way driver charged in crash that killed two people
- Beware of ransomware: Tax scam season begins now
- 62nd Grammys honor artists on music's biggest night
- The Tampa Bay 55 podcast is here. Listen to the first episode!
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower