ORLANDO, Fla. — Deputies in Florida have charged a Disney cruise worker with repeatedly raping a 13-year-old girl at his home.
The Orlando Sentinel reported on Thursday that 53-year-old Keith Seitz was arrested on Nov. 25.
The victim's mother told deputies Seitz raped the girl multiple times between 2016 and 2019, beginning when she was 10.
The victim told sheriff's officials Seitz took photos of her while she was naked and kept them "for when he's on the cruise ship."
Seitz is charged with five sex crimes counts, including sexual battery on a child.
A Disney official said he's on unpaid leave.
What other people are reading right now:
- US Navy: Shooter confirmed dead, 2 other people killed at Naval Air Station Pensacola
- Chase with stolen UPS truck ends with shootout, 4 dead
- Boy invites entire kindergarten class to his adoption hearing
- Sheriff's office looks for 'person of interest' in horse slaughter case
- Florida veteran finds therapy through photography
FREE 10NEWS APP: