ORLANDO, Fla. — It’s almost summer and that means summer vacation for most educators.
School staffers can spend their summer vacation at a group of Walt Disney World hotels with special teacher appreciation rates.
Teachers and school staffers should book their vacation for between May 27 and Sept. 3, 2019.
The nightly rates for a room range from $75-$129 a night. The offer is accepted at B Resort and Spa, Best Western, Doubletree Suites, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista, Hilton Orlando Buena Vista Palace, the Holiday Inn and the Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista.
The perks don’t end at the hotel perks.
Educators can also enjoy scheduled Extra Magic Hours at select theme parks with a valid entry ticket, 60-day FastPasses and reservations for all the Disney World Theme Parks, advanced dining reservations and transportation to the theme parks.
Some blackout dates apply, and availability could be limited, according to the Disney Springs Hotels website.
The teacher appreciation rates apply to preschool, daycare, kindergarten through college teachers and school staff members.
What other people are reading right now:
- Two planes collide into each other in mid-air near Jacksonville
- Florida man calls 911 to brag after fleeing traffic stop: ‘Like what do we pay you guys for?’
- Florida teacher accused of writing 'WTF is this?' on a student's assignment
- Worst first pitch ever? Chicago White Sox staffer hits photographer
- No license needed: Go saltwater fishing this Saturday and Sunday in Florida