NAPLES, Fla. — Florida beaches are one of the state's main attractions, so it's no secret they're popular tourist destinations. But did you know that many of the beach towns in the Sunshine State are great to live in year-round?
It may not come as much of a surprise that a Florida beach town topped this year's list. Naples has claimed the No. 1 spot over the last three years, according to WalletHub.
There's also good news for the Tampa Bay area -- Sarasota came in at No. 6. Boca Raton and Destin rounded out the Top 10 list for Florida representatives.
WalletHub's list had 145 beach towns ranked based on categories including affordability, weather, safety, economy, education and health and quality of life.
Other Tampa Bay area beach towns to make the list include Dunedin, Clearwater, Tarpon Springs, Gulfport, Hudson and Holiday.
To see the full list of beach towns ranked, click here.
- Grocery prices are going up: Here's how you can save
- Biden, Putin hold face-to-face summit talks
- 'Holy s---!' Hammerhead shark thrashes in ankle-deep water near beachgoers
- Some cruise lines vow to defy Florida's ban on proof of vaccination
- State attorney: 'Machete-wielding murderer' sentenced to life in prison for killing man inside Brandon grow house
- How recent rainfall could prolong red tide
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter