LEHIGH ACRES, Fla. — Lee County deputies are looking for a missing 15-year-old boy whose family says "may harm himself."
The sheriff's office said Garrett Dees was last seen Tuesday. He is a white male with blonde hair and blue eyes. He is 5 feet 2 inches tall.
Dees was last seen wearing jeans and blue sneakers, and he is known to frequent the Lehigh Bowling Alley.
Deputies said Dees' family is concerned for his well-being, "as there is reason to believe he may harm himself."
If you see Garrett Dees or know his whereabouts, please call the Lee County Sheriff's Office at (239) 477-1000.
- Video shows final moments of doomed flight from Addison's airport
- 2 people killed, dozens injured after carnival ride suddenly snaps in half
- Man kidnapped, killed woman found in truck in Dollar Tree parking lot: deputies
- 'New' type of skimmer found inside gas pump in Clearwater
- Florida 'Doomsday prepper' accused of abusing adopted twins
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.