MARIANNA, Fla. — A Florida man has been mauled to death by a pack of wild dogs.
The Jackson County Sheriff’s Office says the body of 65-year-old Donald Allen was found along a road on Wednesday, not far from the Alabama state line.
The sheriff’s office says Allen was walking on the road when the pack attacked him. The sheriff’s office said animal control is setting traps in the area in hopes of catching the dogs.
Further details were not available.
- Tampa Fire Rescue chief among three employees put on administrative leave after 'misconduct' allegations
- These healthy holiday recipes could help boost your immune system
- Doctors: Gov. Ron DeSantis needs to act now before it's 'too late' to curve Florida's COVID-19 pandemic
- Florida to keep distance learning as a spring semester option for students
- What's it like to fly on a plane during the coronavirus pandemic?
- Walmart announces free Thanksgiving dinner for everyone
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter