SUMMERFIELD, Fla. — UPDATE: The body of Casei Jones has been found in Brantley County, Georgia, according to law enforcement. The children have not been located. A second-degree homicide arrest warrant has been issued for her husband, Michael.
Law enforcement is hoping to make contact with a Florida mother and her four children because they haven't been seen or heard from in weeks.
Thirty-two-year-old Casei Jones and her four children; Cameron Bowers, 10; Preston Bowers, 5; Mercalli Jones, 2; and Aiyana Jones, 1, last were seen about six weeks ago in the Ocala, Florida, area, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
During that time, her family and friends have grown concerned.
It's believed Casei Jones might be driving a 2017 Chrysler Pacifica with Florida tag 91SEJ.
Anyone with information is asked to call 911 or the sheriff's office at 352-732-9111.
What other people are reading right now:
- Autopsy leaves St. Pete family with more questions than answers
- Pasco County firefighter, wife and their infant daughter hurt in crash
- Tracking Tropical Storm Humberto: Spaghetti models, location and more
- Sarasota deputies: Man kills his daughter before taking his own life
- 10-year-old girl fighting brain-eating amoeba
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter