WELLINGTON, Fla. — A woman who was struck by lightning last month died Friday, the Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office said.
CBS 12 in Palm Beach reported 20-year-old Romelia Ramirez died from her injuries.
Ramirez and five other workers were struck by lightning working on a roof July 30, CBS 12 reported.
CBS 12 said Ramirez was directly struck by lightning and fell off the roof she was working on.
A man who was struck by lightning on Clearwater Beach also died from his injuries last month.
What other people are reading right now:
- Violent, escaped Tennessee inmate is in custody: law enforcement
- 2-year-old drowns in Florida Keys pool
- Epstein dies in the dark, but abuse investigation carries on
- Florida bus drivers make hilarious remix of 'Old Town Road'
- 15 apps parents should look out for on their kids' phones
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.