OCALA, Fla. — Jacob Barlow has been found and is safe, according to a Saturday afternoon update by the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
No other information about his disappearance has been released.
The previous story is below.
Deputies are asking the public to keep an eye out for a 4-month-old baby.
The Florida Department of Children and Families issued a pick-up order for the child, Jacob Barlow, but it was not able to find him, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
He last was seen Nov. 24.
It's believed he could be in the custody of his mother, 36-year-old Jennifer Rottmann.
The sheriff's office has not released any additional information about what might have led up to the child's disappearance.
Anyone with information about where Barlow might be is asked to call 911.
- Debunking common COVID-19 vaccine myths with USF virologist
- Florida State Fair announces 2002 dates, Cyber Monday ticket deal
- Deputies: Fire outside Brooksville Walmart forces the store to evacuate minutes after opening on Black Friday
- War on I-4: USF to host UCF in rivalry game
- Sheriff: Man drowns in Palm Harbor natural spring
- How to save the most money shopping online this holiday season
- Side effects from COVID-19 vaccine likely will be unpleasant, doctors warn
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter