APOPKA, Fla. — UPDATE: The Florida Department of Law Enforcement has canceled the AMBER Alert for 11-year-old Mackenzie Vega. Officials report that she has been found safe. Thank you for sharing!
A Florida AMBER Alert has been issued for an 11-year-old girl from Orange County.
Mackenzie Vega was last seen Saturday on West Kelly Park Road near Jason Dwelley Parkway in Apopka. At the time, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement says she was wearing "a yellow training bra and gray shorts."
Vega is described as a Black and Hispanic girl who is 5-foot-5 and weighs 120 pounds. Investigators say she has long, brown curly hair that she wears in a ponytail high on her head. She has brown eyes.
According to FDLE, Vega may be with Keith Edward Green, who is 26. Green is described as a Black man with dark hair and eyes. Authorities say the pair might be traveling in a 2017 silver or tan Hyundai Elantra with Texas license plate MVD3055.
If you see them, call 911.
- President Trump nominates Amy Coney Barrett to fill Supreme Court seat
- How to watch the Tampa Bay Lightning in the Stanley Cup Final
- Lightning one win away from bringing home the Stanley Cup
- Bucs announce plan to welcome back fans for home games
- Gov. DeSantis lifts state-level restaurant capacity restrictions, allows Florida to move to Phase 3 of reopening
- Hurricane season has suddenly gone on 'nap' mode. Here's likely why
- Results of climate change: Warmer world, stronger storms
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter