ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — Firefighters have been working for hours to put out a massive fire at a former condo complex in Orange County.
Orange County Fire Rescue said crews were working to get the fire under control Tuesday morning.
WKMG reports the fire started at what used to be the Blossom Park condos. The complex has been condemned for years, according to WKMG.
WKMG says there have been no reports of injuries.
This is a developing story. Stay with 10 Tampa Bay for updates.
- Coronavirus in Florida: 1 year after the first cases
- Nurse paralyzed by COVID-related infection returns home to continue recovery
- As vaccinations ramp up, COVID testing is down. That could be a problem, doctors say
- Third stimulus check: When will the Senate vote?
- Iceberg larger than New York City breaks off Antarctica
- University of Florida places professor on leave amid investigation into student’s suicide
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter