ORLANDO, Fla. — A group of Orlando firefighters donned all of their gear and climbed 110 floors of the Bank of America building to honor and remember first responders.
The 110 floors of the building represent the floors climbed by first responders in the World Trade Center after the Sept. 11, 2001 terror attacks.
Orlando Fire Department said the move was to "honor the fallen first responders who gave the ultimate sacrifice on September 11, 2001."
What other people are reading right now:
- NFL star Antonio Brown's former trainer accuses him of rape
- How one deadly secret led to the murder of an entire family
- Rare Friday the 13th full moon to appear this week
- Police: 5 people hurt, one person arrested after stabbing in Tallahassee
- Former Florida Gators linebacker, NFL player Neiron Ball dies at age 27
FREE 10NEWS APP:
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter