HOLLYWOOD, Fla — It started with a 911 call from Antonio Brown’s Hollywood, Florida, mansion, according to WSVN.
Police responded in force.
ESPN reports officers are investigating a possible battery, and the former New England Patriots star is at the center of it. He has not, however, been arrested or charged.
Brown's trainer, Glen Holt, was arrested amid allegations Holt and Brown attacked another man, according to the Associated Press. Holt was arrested and charged with one count of burglary with battery.
Officers reportedly tried to make contact with Brown but have not been successful.
What other people are reading right now:
- Tampa Bay sees freeze warning Tuesday night through Wednesday morning
- Mother accused of killing her three children in Arizona
- Police warn people to leave convicted sexual predator named 'Pirate' alone
- Florida water parks closing ahead of cold weather
- Texas teen won't be able to walk at graduation unless he cuts his dreadlocks
- Gasparilla Guide: Everything you need to know about the 2020 pirate festival
- Attention viewers: WTSP is undergoing planned work on our tower