OCALA, Fla. — A statewide Silver Alert has now been canceled for a missing man who suffers from dementia.
Thomas Tutton, 86, was found safe Sunday by law enforcement.
Tutton left home Saturday morning in the area of Southwest 53rd Court and hadn't been heard from since, according to the Marion County Sheriff's Office.
It had been believed he is driving a red 2016 Ford Edge with Florida tag WK30X.
Anyone with information about Tutton's whereabouts is asked to call 911.
- Florida confirms 11,458 new coronavirus cases on July 3, breaking its own single-day record
- Deadly amoeba that destroys brain infects person in Hillsborough County, health department warns
- 'Pooled' coronavirus testing would help track the virus, but we may not have the supplies to do it just yet
- Miami-Dade mayor implements countywide curfew due to COVID-19
- Florida reports record 10,109 new coronavirus cases in one day
- Disney World Annual Passholders accidentally charged for months parks were closed for COVID-19
- Everything to know about the new St. Pete Pier opening, including how to get a reservation
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter