ORLANDO, Fla. — If you've recently eaten at Earl of Sandwich, Planet Hollywood or Chicken Guy at Disney Springs, you might want to keep a close eye on your credit card statements.
Earl Enterprises said a number of its restaurants, including the above three at Disney Springs, were impacted by a data breach. Other Earl Enterprises restaurants possibly affected by the data breach include Buca di Beppo, Mixology and Tequila Taqueria.
The company said the possible breach could have exposed credit and debit card information, expiration dates and cardholder names. Earl Enterprises said the affected dates vary by location, but guests who used credit or debit cards at the restaurants between May 23, 2018, and March 18, 2019, may be affected.
The company said online orders paid through Disney Magic Bands or the app were not affected.
Read the full statement from Earl Enterprises.
What other people are reading right now:
- 'It's not fair': Slain USC student planned to go to law school, friend says
- Scary video shows 2 boats crash at Gulfport Grand Prix
- Woman missing since Monday found dead on Florida's east coast
- Teal vehicle wanted in deadly motorcycle crash
- Group of 3,000 chickens ‘gang up’ to kill intruding fox on French farm
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.