ORLANDO, Fla. — The University of Central Florida ranked second on SeekingArrangement’s list of “Fastest Growing Sugar Babies Schools” in that country. The school also has the third most "Sugar Babies" out of any university across the United States.
The sugar baby and sugar daddy dating website says more than 2.7 million U.S. students have turned to its services “to avoid student debt and secure a better future.”
The website is a platform where young people can be matched with older people who can sponsor a more lavish lifestyle. According to SeekingArrangement data, student Sugar Babies bring in a monthly allowance of $3,000. It allows students to pay off the standard tuition in about three months.
Some 296 UCF students signed up for the service in 2018. A total of 1,068 UCF students are signed up for SeekingArrangement.
Florida State University ranked No. 4 with 257 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 873 students. The University of Florida ranked No. 5 with 251 new sign-ups last year for a total of 501 students.
While New York University had the most sugar babies enrolled with 1,676 students, it ranked 17th with 147 new sign-ups.
Here is a list of schools for having the most sugar babies:
- Georgia State: 306 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 1,304 students
- University of Central Florida: 296 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 1,068 students
- The University of Alabama: 270 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 968 students
- Florida State University: 257 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 873 students
- University of Florida: 251 new sign-ups in 2018 for a total of 501 students
What other people are reading right now:
- 'Yuki' the wolf-dog captivates the world after sanctuary saves him from kill shelter
- Georgia bill would require men to report every release of sperm to officers
- IMG Academy director accused of taking exams in college admissions scam
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.