ST. PETERSBURG, Fla. — The St. Petersburg Police Department have announced the sad news of retired K-9 Endy's passing.
Endy worked as a drug sniffing dog for the police department from 2008-2015 side-by-side with K-9 Officer Jeremy Krzysiak.
During Endy's time with the police department Endy helped catch more than 225 suspects.
Endy died after a battle with liver cancer.
The police department paid tribute to K-9 Endy in a Facebook post.
"Thank you for years of dedicated service, we’ll miss you Endy..., " the police department said.
What other people are reading right now:
- 'I forgive you': Botham Jean's brother, Amber Guyger embrace following witness impact statement
- Sheriff: Woman who ran 'Drop It Like It's Hot' charged with trying to have husband killed
- Tampa man accused of slamming child against furniture
- Pompeo confirms he was on Trump-Ukraine call amid impeachment inquiry
- Florida man impregnates 11-year-old girl, is convicted of sexual battery on a child
FREE 10NEWS APP: