SARASOTA, Fla. — Drivers are being asked to avoid a stretch of roadway in Sarasota because of a water main break.
Police have shut down Lime Avenue between Fruitville Road and Ringling Boulevard because water is covering the road. The break is located just east of the downtown area.
Drivers can use Washington Boulevard for a north-south route or remain on Fruitville Road for an east-west route.
What other people are reading right now:
- Police: Florida man drinks whiskey, steals front-end loader and plows over Biden signs
- Joe Biden set to make campaign stop Thursday in Tampa
- Here's the full 2020 World Series schedule
- Ocala Police Chief Greg Graham dies in small plane crash
- Zeta strengthens to become the 11th hurricane of the 2020 Atlantic season
- What you need to know about the 6 constitutional amendments on Florida ballots
►Breaking news and weather alerts: Get the free 10 Tampa Bay app
►Stay In the Know! Sign up now for the Brightside Blend Newsletter