TAMPA, Fla. — A tornado warning for Hillsborough County has expired.
The warning ended at 1:45 p.m. Friday. The National Weather Service said weather radar detected a water spout at 1:35 p.m. offshore near Macdill Air Force Base in Tampa. The water spout was moving northeast at about 20 miles per hour.
Get a full forecast and track live radar here.
What other people are reading right now:
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. aboard plane that ran off runway and caught fire
- He awoke to the sound of breaking glass. Then he shot and killed the person who broke in
- ‘Born out of wedlock’ policy used to deny 1-year-old citizenship because her parents are gay
- Woman promised her twins to couple, then backed out, deputies say
- Oldest woman in America celebrates 115th birthday
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.