JUPITER, Fla. — Police in Florida recently came face-to-face with an alligator thought to be more than 100 years old. That means Woodrow Wilson would have been president when the gator started wandering around the Sunshine State.
The nearly 12-foot-long gator weighs more than 750 pounds.
On Thursday, Jupiter police removed the old guy from an area park. The senior citizen was taken to a safe place and released.
We wish him a healthy retirement!
What other people are reading right now:
- DEA looking for a contractor who can burn 1,000 pounds of marijuana per hour
- VIDEO: Mob of motorcyclists attacks pregnant woman in broad daylight
- He wants $1.8 million because his supervisor farted on him
- Disney World to ban smoking, ice and certain strollers beginning May 1
- 62-year-old woman claims $1 million prize in scratch-off lottery game
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.