Collier County sheriff’s deputies arrested a 63-year-old man seen taking his clothes off and dancing in a McDonald’s restaurant.
John Morgan is accused of pulling his pants down on Sunday night at the McDonald’s at 2886 Tamiami Trail East in Naples. Witnesses told deputies they believed Morgan was on drugs.
Morgan was wearing white shorts when the deputy arrived, according to an arrest report.
The report states the deputy who responded to the scene recognized Morgan because he had trespassed at the same McDonald’s in March. The deputy told Morgan not to go back.
Deputies then arrested Morgan, who is charged with trespassing on a property other than a structure.
What other people are reading right now:
- More reports of sickness and death at resorts in the Dominican Republic
- Helicopter crashes into Manhattan building, officials say
- Tampa will have a 2.5-mile waterfront fireworks display for Independence Day
- Jupiter will be so close in June you can use binoculars to see its moons
- Mother Nature gave this mom-to-be the most dramatic photo backdrop
►Make it easy to keep up-to-date with more stories like this. Download the 10News app now.